Maxima Engine Cool-Aide is a non-glycol racing engine coolant formulated to prevent corrosion while
significantly reducing engine temperatures through greater and more efficient heat transfer. The advanced,
glycol-free formulation is 100% biodegradable in its unused form and is approved for all paved and dirt racing
surfaces. Cool-Aide was designed from the ground up for race use and does not offer freeze protection.
▪ Meets racing specifications for all dirt and paved surfaces
▪ Allows for maximum horsepower by controlling engine temperatures
▪ Glycol, nitrate, amine and borax free!
▪ Protects against rust& corrosion
▪ 100% Biodegradable in its unused form
For all liquid cooled engines. Mix 3% concentrate in straight water or anti-freeze/coolant. Approved for all
paved and dirt surfaces when mixed with water. Does not offer freeze protection.